Lean Startup Discovery
New product and service ideas drive our companies forward. Empathy, focus and experimentation build better outcomes for our customers and communities.
Define your next great product, service or feature through the right mix of Lean Startup Approaches.
- Empathy Mapping
- Business Model and Lean Canvases
- Story and Experience Mapping
- Customer Exploration
- Lean Startup
- Product Visualization
- Building Shared Understanding
The best process approaches are made up of structures for communication and collaboration that allow for the design of value-driven organizations that are agile and adaptable in fast paced environments.
Adapt Agile practices to support your environment and unique challenges.
- Agile Training & Coaching
- Scaling and Scaled Agile
- Adapted Agile
- Visual Workflow
Strengths Based Teams
People are a company’s most creative and important asset and have the greatest impact on an organization’s culture, direction and success. Build powerful and engaged teams through their combined strengths.
Arm managers and teams with Gallup StrengthsFinder to leverage strengths and differences in individuals.
- Gallup StrengthsFinder
- Gallup Entrepreneurial StrengthsFinder
- Personal Development Workshops
- Leadership & Management Coaching
- Strengths-Based Team Workshops & Coaching
- Systems Coaching
- Erin understands what a company needs to successfully thrive. She can get to the core of a startup and flesh out who they really are as a company, and help the entrepreneur find exactly what they need to solve and how to get there quickly.~ Jose Vieitez, Venture Fellow at Access Venture Partners
- Erin is a forward thinker, and a very progressive problem solver. Her expertise and experience serves her well as one to blaze a trail.~ Travis Ensley, Senior Director of Quality Assurance at Workiva
- Erin is a capable and strategic consultant for early-stage companies. Her guidance to entrepreneurs brings clarity and direction.~ Banks Benitez, SVP - Global Expansion at The Unreasonable Institute
- Erin is clear headed. She learns from her experience. She sees opportunities where others see obstacles.~ Jeff Patton, Chief Troublemaker at Jeff Patton & Associates
- How to create new products and services that deliver value to consumers is not guesswork, nor a risky leap of faith. Product development is a highly efficient process, of which, Erin has complete command. Rarely have I had the privilege to work with someone who possesses her clarity of thought; insight without idle opinion; action steps without wasted effort. Although we had been students of lean startup and agile development for quite some time, Erin quickly helped my startup team to synthesize and apply what we'd learned to move our business forward rapidly. Her cheerful, humble demeanor belies a level of entrepreneurial understanding that few can achieve in an entire career.~ Mike Sobol, Co-Founder & CMO at Content BLVD
- Erin worked for me as an agile coach at RightNow technologies. She transformed the first team she worked with through values and culture-based approach to agile and helped them really get clicking. Then she took on the challenge of helping other remote teams voluntarily and helped move forward a company-wide agile transformation. The eventual success of that effort is in large part to her credit. Erin definitely has the tenacity, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that is required for success in startup ventures.~ Anton Ushakov, Senior Director of Software Development at LogRhythm