Lean Startup Discovery
New product and service ideas drive our companies forward. Empathy, focus and experimentation build better outcomes for our customers and communities.
Define your next great product, service or feature through the right mix of Lean Startup Approaches.
- Empathy Mapping
- Business Model and Lean Canvases
- Story and Experience Mapping
- Customer Exploration
- Lean Startup
- Product Visualization
- Building Shared Understanding
The best process approaches are made up of structures for communication and collaboration that allow for the design of value-driven organizations that are agile and adaptable in fast paced environments.
Adapt Agile practices to support your environment and unique challenges.
- Agile Training & Coaching
- Scaling and Scaled Agile
- Adapted Agile
- Visual Workflow
Strengths Based Teams
People are a company’s most creative and important asset and have the greatest impact on an organization’s culture, direction and success. Build powerful and engaged teams through their combined strengths.
Arm managers and teams with Gallup StrengthsFinder to leverage strengths and differences in individuals.
- Gallup StrengthsFinder
- Gallup Entrepreneurial StrengthsFinder
- Personal Development Workshops
- Leadership & Management Coaching
- Strengths-Based Team Workshops & Coaching
- Systems Coaching
- Erin is a capable and strategic consultant for early-stage companies. Her guidance to entrepreneurs brings clarity and direction.~ Banks Benitez, SVP - Global Expansion at The Unreasonable Institute
- Erin understands what a company needs to successfully thrive. She can get to the core of a startup and flesh out who they really are as a company, and help the entrepreneur find exactly what they need to solve and how to get there quickly.~ Jose Vieitez, Venture Fellow at Access Venture Partners
- How to create new products and services that deliver value to consumers is not guesswork, nor a risky leap of faith. Product development is a highly efficient process, of which, Erin has complete command. Rarely have I had the privilege to work with someone who possesses her clarity of thought; insight without idle opinion; action steps without wasted effort. Although we had been students of lean startup and agile development for quite some time, Erin quickly helped my startup team to synthesize and apply what we'd learned to move our business forward rapidly. Her cheerful, humble demeanor belies a level of entrepreneurial understanding that few can achieve in an entire career.~ Mike Sobol, Co-Founder & CMO at Content BLVD
- Erin understands 'the startup' as well as anyone I know.~ Toby Krout, Co-founder and Managing Director at Boomtown Boulder
- Erin is an expert in all things organization development. Erin taught the Lean Startup Series at Impact Hub Boulder several times, include Storyboard mapping, Lean Business Model Canvas, Mapping MVP and lean experimenting. She knows her stuff in and out, and has a really hands on practical approaching to teaching. She is passionate and easy to connect with.~
- Erin was an incredible help to us as we were deciding how to roadmap our current product development. She brought great experience and new ideas for us to consider and move forward.~ Shaun Moore, Founder at Chui